Parakeeto currently supports two user roles: Administrators and Members.
These users have full access to Parakeeto and it's data.
- Create & edit contracts & deliverables
- View the Administrator Dashboard
- View Contract/Deliverable Reports
- Pull custom reports from Parakeeto
- Send employee invitations and password resets.
as well as
- Track time
- View the personal dashboard
Members: Have limited access to Parakeeto, so they cannot see or modify any financially sensitive information.
Members can essentially:
- Track time against work they've been specifically assigned to.
- See some high level information about contracts/deliverables on their personal dashboard for work they've been assigned to.
This ensures that employees CAN'T
- Create or modify contracts & deliverables.
- See any financial information about clients & contracts.
If you're still experiencing issues, contact our support team via intercom chat, or by emailing us at [email protected]